(Webinar Recording) The New Public Sector Workplace - Lessons Learned From 2020 and 2021
Join CJIS GROUP and Fujitsu, Wednesday, February 16th @ 2:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM CT / 11:30 AM PT for a discussion on how the last 24 months have changed how state and local government CIOs, CTOs, and HR executives develop effective organizational and technology strategies. Flexible working has become the norm for many of us.
At the same time, the Public Sector workforce is shifting. With 25% of staff at retirement age, the need to attract young talent, and a new generation of workers with a focus on wellness and a balanced lifestyle. Many of the changes we have seen are here to stay.
How should government leaders address the growing disparity between the traditionally structured workplace, and the expectations of the younger workforce to achieve a sense of wellbeing and a better balance between family, personal pursuits, and a successful career?
In this webinar, we will share how employee experience and value proposition are transforming state and local government organizations.
We will discuss:
- Key factors driving the need to transform the workplace.
- How frontline employees want to work in the future and what they need to be productive.
- Employee and organizational pros and cons of working remotely - we explore the benefits and areas that need further scrutiny.
- How leading hybrid state and local agencies are reimagining the future of work to increase value to employees and citizens
- What are the must-have technologies, processes, and benefits to attract and retain a new generation of public sector workers?