Webinar Recording: Getting the Most from Infrastructure Investments in Your Intelligent Transportation System
How municipalities can optimize their transportation initiatives with IoT solutions from Digi and AT&T
The prospect of increased federal funding for infrastructure has captured the attention of municipalities and transit agencies across the U.S. These organizations are carefully evaluating ways to create intelligent transportation systems so they can deliver the maximum value for their communities.
Join us for an informative webinar, hosted by CJIS Group. Experts from Digi and AT&T will outline some key factors for organizations to consider as they set priorities to take advantage of this once-in-a-generation opportunity.
You’ll gain valuable insights on:
• How organizations can leverage IoT solutions to improve operations and deliver a better experience
• How AT&T’s First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet®) supports priority communications to enhance public safety and improve emergency response
• How high-speed, low latency 5G wireless capabilities can help organizations improve service, safety and security
• The most promising use cases for optimizing transportation infrastructure with cellular and wireless mobility systems
• How IT teams can use Digi Remote Manager® to streamline network setup and manage and maintain their networks more efficiently
You will also hear about the new Digi TX64 5G cellular router, an Innovation Awards Honoree at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), which offers major advances in uplink speed and data throughput.
• Michael Robbert, Mobile Integration Manager, AT&T
• Steve Mazur, Business Development Director, Government, Digi International
Join us on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time