OnSolve Guest Blog: Strategies For Your Coronavirus Communications
Coronavirus Communications Challenges:
As if you didn’t have enough on your plate, now there are pandemic updates to send out.
Messages differ by group, and new information is released regularly that you need to communicate out quickly. It’s time consuming. How can you make your update processes more efficient? How can you save time?
Learn the strategies to leverage your crisis communications for maximum advantage.
Download your free COVID-19 Communication Kit.
These guides and articles, written by experts in crisis communications, ensure maximum effectiveness for your pandemic messaging. And managers and communications staff will find strategies to strengthen their pandemic communications.
In this kit, you’ll learn:
- Time-saving strategies for message creation.
- Stakeholder planning to ensure messages are read and understood.
- Addressing your stakeholders’ needs through questions they’re asking.
- Building goodwill with stakeholders through your crisis messaging.
- Message templates to model for consistency and efficiency.
- And much more.