Billington CyberSecurity Defense Summit - April 22, 2021
Given the extreme uncertainty surrounding data security and with new cybersecurity leadership beginning in the Biden Administration, executives at Billington and Raytheon Intelligence & Space felt it was vitally important to launch an event very soon to address three critical areas and provide practical solutions to ensure effective data security, data governance and cyber defense. It will examine in more detail the zero trust solution and the importance of public private partnerships and the practical ways to implement data governance and zero trust in government.
Billington CyberSecurity, as you know very well, hosts the leading annual summit in the Federal cybersecurity sector; its 12th annual cybersecurity summit will be held on 10/6-10/8. Last year's virtual summit attracted over 105 speakers and over 1200 attendees. Billington's events have generated extensive news coverage in The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and C-SPAN.
- Eric Goldstein -Executive Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, CISA, DHS
- Wanda Jones-Heath -Principal Cyber Advisor (Acting) / CISO, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, the Pentagon
- David Spirk -Chief Data Officer, DOD
- John Sherman- Acting CIO, DOD
- Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wis) U.S. House of Representatives
- Ret. Gen. Keith Alexander - Founder, Chairman & CEO, IronNet (Former Commander, USCYCBERCOM, Director, NSA/Chief, CSS)
Registration link https://hopin.com/events/billington-cybersecurity-defense-summit