Transform Your Government Sales Strategy
Get early market intelligence on state and local government technology contracting opportunities for high quality leads that convert.
Curated market intelligence saves time and helps you focus on warm qualified leads
Selling technology to state and local governments is tough. With over 89,000 jurisdictions to monitor, tracking down contacts, budgets, RFPs, bids and contracts is time consuming and complicated. CJIS GROUP’s market intelligence tool simplifies the process by:
- Gathering comprehensive information about projects from early planning, to RFP, to contract award.
- Providing detailed Agency Profiles containing a snapshot of contacts, current technology environment and recent activity.
- Training, supporting and advising our clients to insure you get the most from our service.
For over 20 years, technology vendors have worked with CJIS GROUP to develop their public sector sales and marketing strategy to win business.
Powered by CJIS GROUP
CJIS GROUP’s Tallahassee-based research staff speaks directly with IT decision makers to uncover the most accurate intelligence on the state and local market.
- Project leads from conversations with IT decision makers
- Customized lead alerts to ensure you get the right alerts at the right time
- Dedicated research staff to find information on projects and contracts you can't get from publicly available sources
- 20 years of historical data on technology initiatives
Ready to see why hundreds of companies use CJIS GROUP’s market intelligence database? Schedule a demo below:
SLED Tech Grants Spotlight
April 25, 2022
State & Local Government News
Doniphan County is latest to add text to 911 serviceSeptember 27, 2022 - 2:58pm
Medford police launch Drone Response TeamSeptember 27, 2022 - 2:56pm
Chicago police joining national wave of encrypting radio communication, raising transparency concernsSeptember 27, 2022 - 2:45pm
‘The future is electric’: Spokane’s prioritization of electric vehicles part of a larger trendSeptember 27, 2022 - 2:43pm
Florida Gov. DeSantis puts $3M for cybersecurity, IT trainingSeptember 27, 2022 - 2:41pm
PSTA awarded $20M to build new Clearwater transit centerAugust 26, 2022 - 2:41pm
Free high-speed Wi-Fi arrives in five Fort Worth neighborhoods where home internet access is lackingAugust 26, 2022 - 2:35pm
Clark Council OKs request for COVID funds to expand broadband to rural residentsAugust 26, 2022 - 2:27pm
City Raises Concerns about ShotSpotter Gunshot Detection TechnologyAugust 26, 2022 - 2:19pm
Tucson's Sun Tran gets $12M grant for new electric vehicles, charging stationsAugust 26, 2022 - 2:13pm
1,183 Ohio schools got safety grant funding; see if your Stark school is on the listAugust 10, 2022 - 9:02am
Study calls for construction of $36.8M fiber network pathway throughout Fort Bend Co.August 10, 2022 - 8:56am