Curated market intelligence saves time and helps you focus on warm qualified leads
Selling technology to state and local governments is tough. With over 89,000 jurisdictions to monitor, tracking down contacts, budgets, RFPs, bids and contracts is time consuming and complicated. CJIS GROUP’s market intelligence tool simplifies the process by:
- Gathering comprehensive information about projects from early planning, to RFP, to contract award.
- Providing detailed Agency Profiles containing a snapshot of contacts, current technology environment and recent activity.
- Training, supporting and advising our clients to insure you get the most from our service.
For over 20 years, technology vendors have worked with CJIS GROUP to develop their public sector sales and marketing strategy to win business.
Powered by CJIS GROUP
CJIS GROUP’s Tallahassee-based research staff speaks directly with IT decision makers to uncover the most accurate intelligence on the state and local market.
- Project leads from conversations with IT decision makers
- Customized lead alerts to ensure you get the right alerts at the right time
- Dedicated research staff to find information on projects and contracts you can't get from publicly available sources
- 20 years of historical data on technology initiatives
State & Local Government News
- January 23, 2020 - 7:24pm
- January 23, 2020 - 7:22pm
- January 23, 2020 - 7:18pm
- January 23, 2020 - 7:15pm
- January 23, 2020 - 7:10pm
Baltimore County Officials Announce Launch Of Real-Time Data Center, Public Safety Plan To Target Crime IncreaseJanuary 23, 2020 - 7:02pm
City Of Burlington Broadens Use Of State’s VT-Alert Rapid Notification System To Include Local WarningsJanuary 23, 2020 - 6:57pm
- January 23, 2020 - 12:30am
- January 22, 2020 - 10:58pm
- January 22, 2020 - 10:54pm
- January 22, 2020 - 10:04pm
- January 22, 2020 - 9:59pm